Throughout the House
- Heating and Air-conditioning,
- Cable, hi-speed Internet, and Wi-Fi
- Comfortable modern furnishings and light, bright decor
In the Living Room/Dining Room Area
- Sofa, love seat and two large comfortable chairs provide seating for 6 – 8
The sofa converts to a Queen-size bed for which we provide linens, blankets, pillows etc.
- End table and coffee table with drawers containing DVDs. (books, games and puzzles are in the upstairs hall linen closets)
- Baskets containing magazines & information about the island
- A TV console that holds a large, flat-screen Smart HDTV with Blu-Ray DVD player and a stereo system that will also play music from your personal devices.
- A dining table that seats 6 – 8 comfortably
(Additional seating at the kitchen island and in the breakfast area)
In the Kitchen/Breakfast Area:
- Full-size stainless steel refrigerator
- Full-size stainless steel stove with cook-top
- Full-size stainless steel dishwasher
- Drinks bar with separate wine/soft drinks refrigerator
- Coffee Maker and coffee grinder
- Tea Kettle
- Small Crock-pot
- Drying cloths, dishcloths, oven mittens, etc.
- All the things a good cook needs including a full complement of pots, pans, dinner service, silverware, spatulas, egg beaters and wisks, can openers, wine openers, etc.
- A breakfast table that seats 4 – 6 as well additional seating at the 11 foot long kitchen island
- A starter supply of dish-washing liquid, dishwasher soap, and paper towels
In the Laundry Area
- A full-size washer capable of doing small to supersize loads
- A full-size dryer capable of doing small to supersize loads
- Iron and ironing board
- Mops and brooms for cleaning up spills
- A starter supply of laundry detergent
In each bedroom
- A private balcony or patio with seating for 2 – 4
- A King-size bed
(one bedroom also has a single bed tucked in the corner which is perfect for a small child who is not comfortable sleeping in a strange home yet. The other two bedrooms have plenty of room to add a crib or play pen for the smallest children, so there is plenty of room for everyone.)
- All bed linens, comforters, pillows, etc.
- Two bedside tables with lamps and clock-radios
- Two large closets
- One large dresser
- A comfortable chair
- A large flat screen TV (with DVR in the Master bedroom)
In each full bathroom
- Either a separate tub and shower or a tub/shower combo
- A supply of towels (2 bath, 2 face, and 1 hand towel) for each person staying in the room. You should plan to bring your own beach towels as we do not supply those.
- A hairdryer
- A starter supply of soap, shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper
In the powder-room
- A supply of towels (2 bath, 2 face, and 2 hand towels) for each person who may be using the sofa bed in the living room, plus hand towels for daily use.
- A starter supply of soap and toilet paper
On the Main Front Patio
- A table and seating area for early morning coffee or late afternoon snacks
- A comfortable bench for taking off sandy/wet shoes by the front door
- A storage area for your bikes and beach toys when you are not using them
- A garden hose for washing off dogs, bikes, beach toys, etc. when you come back from the beach
On the Back Patio
- A large patio table and 4 comfortable swivel/rocker chairs
- A charcoal grill (grilling utensils are in the kitchen drawers)