Our Hilton Head Island vacation rental is located in Shipyard Plantation, a gated community at the heart of everything the island has to offer including private access to our dog-friendly beaches and other wonderful plantation amenities for our vacationing guests, such as:
- The Shipyard Beach Club which provides showers, bathrooms, meeting rooms, beach lockers and even a dog wash station to get the sand out of fido (or off your bike) as you leave the beach. The beach club (and access to Shipyard’s private beach) are 2 minutes from our home by bike, shuttle, or car and 4 – 5 minutes away for those who prefer to to walk.
- The Shipyard Golf Club providing 27 holes of golf: – the living room, master bedroom, one upstairs bedroom and the patio of our Hilton Head vacation rental face the 8th hole of the Brigantine Course and the club house is a 2 minute drive from our front door. Even if you don’t play golf, the golf club restaurant is open to all owners and their guests.
- The Van Der Meer Racquet Club with 20 Tennis Courts for those who want just want to play for fun, and many professional coaches for those who want to improve their tennis game during their vacation. As our address (1001 Tennis Master) suggests, the Racquet Club is just a short stroll from our front door.
- The Sonesta Resort Oceanfront Hotel where Shipyard residents & vacationing guests can enjoy great meals or sip cool drinks as they stroll around the perfectly manicured grounds or sit around one of the fire pits on a cooler evening.
- Hilton Head Health: one of the country’s premier health and weight loss centers. Their luxurious Indigo Spa is open to any resident or vacationing guest at Shipyard who wants to experience a luxurious facial, massage or other spa service.
Networking everything together are miles of scenic biking and walking trails. shipyard_map
Besides the wonderful amenities inside Shipyard Plantation, its central location along the Island’s ocean front ensures that our Hilton Head vacation rental home is within easy access of everything the Island has to offer.
- The Pope Road gate is just a mile from Coligny Plaza, some of the best restaurants on the island and convenient grocery stores, so you can walk or ride your bike ride if you want to leave the car behind.
- The William Hilton gate is just a short drive or bike ride from Shelter Cove which offers casual and fine dining around a beautiful marina, children’s entertainment, and Tuesday night fireworks during the summer. Just a short walk up from the Marina is Shelter Cove Town Center, Hilton Head’s newest shopping, dining and entertainment center with a delightful park tht includes a children’t playground and a small amphitheater for summer concerts..